They’re also more likely to be depressed, from what I understand. Intelligent people must suffer.
3. Addictions?: I don’t really have any addictions. I like bread, but I don’t have much of an addictive personality.
5. Relationship Status?: Takennn
10. How many followers?: 63
11: Confession?: It’s my birthday on Friday? Lol I don’t really have anything to confess.
18: Who makes me laugh the most?: Anissa and Brian give me laughs. But myself above all. I make myself laugh a lot.
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.